Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Most recent house progress

My love and I went and checked out the house tonight, it's looking great! Rather than keep posting tentative move in dates, I think I'll just keep posting pictures and when it's done, it'll be done and we'll move in! God is giving me patience in this waiting season (for house, baby, etc). Of course I'm hoping we can be moved in and mostly settled by the time baby arrives, but I know He'll give me grace if that doesn't happen.

Here is the latest progress...
 Beautiful tile design in front entry way 

Tile in kitchen 

Beautiful kitchen cabinets (and our builder's workspace for now!) 

 Porcelain tiles in bathroom - opposite of kitchen
Big darker tiles with light accent ones

 Me in my pretty kitchen, can't wait to create yummy dishes in there!
Look at that pretty under cabinet lighting, I love it! 

My love doesn't think I should post this (especially on Facebook) 
if I want anyone to come visit us!
This was taken about a mile and half from our house
And yes, winter is in full force here already! 

We woke up Sunday to about a half inch of snow. Every morning since then, there's been a bit more. We probably have a little over an inch on the ground and the roads are icy and pretty slick. I have a little SUV with good snow tires and 4-wheel drive and I drive cautiously, so I'm just fine. I don't go out more than I need to and just take my time. I'm feeling pretty good about winter arriving already. We had a good summer and gorgeous Fall, now it's time for winter. I just need to remember that when the snow is still hanging around in April! But of course, winter also means Bobo is coming and I like that! I can't wait to meet our squirmy wormy guy, he sure has been wiggly in my belly this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.