Monday, April 2, 2012

Our roly poly rolls over!

Bobo is getting so big! He's over 4 months already, where does the time go?!

He's been rolling over (both ways) for about 2 weeks now and really starting to master it. As it's a new developmental skill, it's been messing with his sleep cycles. I guess babies try to "practice" their new skill in their sleep, so we've had some pretty interrupted sleep lately. Oh well, welcome to life as new parents, right?!

Here's a cute video of our big guy rolling over. Notice our new tummy time play mat area? We really like it as it's a nice, safe area for Bobo to play around on.


I realize I haven't posted much of Bobo's life between birth and now, so I'll try to catch up as I can. 
It's so fun getting to know his little personality, I love that I get to study him all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.