Tuesday, November 15, 2011

10 days and counting!

It's 5am and I can't sleep, so I may as well write a blog post!

My love and I had an impromptu "date" last night at our shop. Our garage floor at the house got sealed yesterday evening and I noticed the paint fumes were bothering me a bit. I decided to drive into town to the shop where my love had yummy Thai food and Netflix waiting for me! We watched a documentary on Ben & Jerry's (fascinating!) and "Tangled". We thought it'd be best to let the fumes air out at the house so we ended up having a sleepover on the couches upstairs at the shop! I slept fairly well but seem to be wide awake now!

It's hard to believe our due date is next Friday (Black Friday)!! The pregnancy has seemed to go fairly quickly and the last couple of weeks have been a very fun season of anticipation for us. The move went really smoothly and it's SO nice to be settled into such a lovely home. This is the season of thankfulness and I have MANY blessings to be thankful for!

I have a doctor appointment this afternoon, it'll be interesting to see if any progress has happened since last week. I'm still not having any signs of labor, so Bobo may just stick it out all the way til his due date (or beyond!). I've noticed he hasn't been moving as much as there's just not much more room for him anymore! He still has the hiccups at least 1-3 times a day, so he moves enough for me to not to worry about him.

We are so excited to meet our little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.