Sunday, April 29, 2012

Springtime fun, Alaskan style!

Spring is here in Fairbanks, and it's LOVELY! The temps have been in the 50's and it's been t-shirt and capri weather lately! I busted out my sandals for church today, it was great! (Although it made me realize I desperately need a pedicure)!

We're enjoying the new season at our house and property and having fun exploring, Alaskan style! Bobo seems to like 4-wheeling, it's built-in white noise for him!

Here's some pics from the past week:

A Sunday stroll up to our neighbors' house


Bobo quickly fell asleep as we began the walk!



Borrowing a cup of sugar (actually a can of tomatoes) from our neighbors,
 Alaskan style!



Cute moosie sweatshirt (size 9 months!)

Sweet little smile

Can we say Daddy's "mini-me"?!



All content and happy on Daddy's back!



We put a pair of  my socks on his little legs to keep him toasty


We sure enjoy going 4-wheeling and being able to come home right away as compared to last year when we would play around at the property then have to drive 30 minutes to go home! 

We'll be getting our raised garden bed boxes set up here in the next couple of weeks. I sure am looking forward to having a garden again this year! I have some seeds started in a friend's greenhouse, we'll see how they turn out!

My cute little seedlings! 
Tomatoes, peppers, celery and broccoli

My friend's amazing greenhouse!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.