Monday, October 24, 2011

Guess the due date!


With just over four weeks until Bobo's due date (November 25th), we thought it'd be fun to have a little contest for people to guess when he will actually arrive.

A few things to keep in mind:
  • I get my cerclage stitches removed on Nov 7th (I'll be 37 weeks and 3 days).  One nurse told me to not be surprised if I go into labor within 24 hours of the removal. However, my doctor says he's had several patients go up to or beyond their due date after the cerclage was taken out. 
  • I've had some Braxton-Hicks "practice contractions" in the last couple of weeks. 
We think 11-11-11 would be a great date for a birthday, but it'd also be best for Bobo to stay in the womb a bit longer. 

Leave a comment with your guess of his due date. The person (or people) who guess correctly will get a prize!

10 comments:

  1. 11/19/11
    Kara Beck (my b-day)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11/18/11
    Just for fun, he'll weigh 7lbs 1 oz
    Joce N Nate

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11/17/11
    Patti Teats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm... how about the 20th for me and Wesley :):) Mostly just excited to see pictures of the little guy!! Hope it all goes well, miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11/9/11
    6 lbs 6 oz
    Carol Brake

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to go with 11/11/11! :) It's my nephews birthday and would be so easy for family to remember his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 11/13/11
    7 lbs 7 oz
    Sarah Sparkes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dad & I have picked 11/15/11.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun!! I guess Nov. 9th weighing 7 Ibs 3 oz. Can't wait to hear your news!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.