Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!

Wow, time sure is flying by...it's November already! I have been looking forward to this month all year!

We got all of our earthly possessions to fit in one trailer and moved it all over to the new house last Thursday, yay! Our friend Eirik helped my love move all the big stuff and I got to be the "director". I took a few pics but don't have access to them right now to post. We currently do not have Internet at the house, but that should be hooked up soon. We found one corner of the house where we can get a cell signal so we are not totally out of the communication loop! I actually don't mind being less connected to technology for a while.

We're hoping the hot water for the house and the propane for the stove will be in working order by tomorrow. I am currently over at our good friends/neighbor's house using their computer, where I also take a shower! 

My mom flies in tomorrow evening to spend 5 days with us. We are looking forward to having her here and she will be such a blessing in helping us get settled. I am a "nester" naturally, even when I am not pregnant, so I'm looking forward to having things in their places! For now, I'm concentrating on my "job", which is to rest, take it easy and grow Bobo. Based on my napping pattern yesterday (2 naps after not getting up til 10am), I'm taking my job very seriously and doing well!

We celebrated my love's 31st birthday on Saturday. He is very happy to have a house and kept wandering around looking at stuff saying "wow, we have our own house!" It was cute. We are excited to make it a home for our little family. Bobo is as active as ever and tries to find more space in my belly. He's running out of room!

I'll try to post again later (with pics) once we have better online access. 

Bye for now!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.