Monday, August 27, 2012

9 months!

Could it be that Bobo has now been on the outside of me almost as much time as he was inside?! It's so crazy how quickly time flies, but we do indeed have a beautiful and active 9 month old baby boy!


We went to Oregon for a week and while there, Bobo worked hard at perfecting his "inchworm" crawl. It's like a combo of an army crawl and toe scoot all together, it's quite cute! The other day, I left him in the living room and not more than a minute later, he appeared in the bathroom! He definitely keeps us on our toes and his toes are getting a workout propelling him all over the place! I haven't captured it well on video yet, but when I do, I'll post it.

For now, I'll leave you with a few more cute pics and a video of Daddy and Bobo playing the "near/far" game!

Sweet cousins together 
Sweet summer baby boy

Mmm, I like Gramma's toothbrush!

Looking up to Daddy

Playing in the tent

Family pool fun with Grandpa & Grandma

Trying a lemon for the first time = sour face!

Beach fun on the Oregon coast with Grampa!

Family fun day at the beach for Mama's birthday!

Grampa and his sweetie pies





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.